Getting Paid – Setting Up Your PayPal AccountAugust 27, 2018
Exercise – Total store visitors vs number of sales for my productOctober 18, 2018
Schools enjoy using INCmarketplace for its pop-up shop capabilities and ease-of-use capabilities but should you upgrade to the “Done For You” plan? Our platform is designed to be simple and enable schools to launch their store in as little as one week (possibly just 1 day if you had all your content ready and chose our DFY plan). Given the primary focus is typically urgency, the answer to whether you would benefit from utilizing the DFY plan depends on your team’s competency on using ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce. Though the platform is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, we realize you’re busy and loading product info in your shop may not be the best use of your time.
Plan 1 – “Do it Yourself”
- Have more lead time before going live
- You are fairly competent working in CMS-based e-commerce tools like WooCommerce
- You plan on incorporating the store manager tasks into your curriculum / plan on showing your students how things work “under the hood”.
- You have “simple products” in terms of product options (ie: multiple product colors, sizes, or versions to choose from). The more options you provide for your products, the more likely it is you’ll need to use more help tickets, or, just upgrade to our DFY plan in which case we do all the work for you.
Plan 2 – “Done for You”
- You are short on time and need your store launched ASAP.
- You aren’t great working in e-commerce sites, or just don’t have the time to handle this.
- Taking the extra time to show your students how things work “under the hood” isn’t important right now.
- You have one or more products with multiple options (ie: multiple product colors, sizes, or versions to choose from).
Not sure if upgrading is the better fit for you? Contact us with any questions you may have: email@example.com